In Case Anyone Is Interested

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ForeverFaithful, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

My daughter and I were out these evening and happened to go into Maurice's down in the shopping area where CiCi's pizza and the UPS store is in Clayton. My daughter filled out an application and myself and the manager Heather were talking. She was telling me that they were having a fashion show down there Saturday from 11 to 1. We were talking about my Pampered Chef and she asked me if I would like to set up a table there and contribute to their goodie bags. In talking, she asked me if I knew of anyone else that might be interested in setting a table up there.....so If anyone is interested in setting something up down there, you are welcome to do so. You can contact Heather @ 553-1271. Can start setting up around 10:00. I will be there and even my DD might get to be one of the models.

This is the first fashion show they have done, so not sure how big it will be, but never know. She is hoping to be able to do something like this again.

Info passed along.

2. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Wow, that sounds great. Unfortunately I shop there and have not heard anything about a fashion show. I wonder what attendance will be if they're not really getting the word out? I was on the website this week and don't remember seeing a section for special events or anything either.

3. ForeverFaithful

She has got a hand written note on the counter. I told her about advertising here, but did tell her I would put some word out.

4. Crysta

Crysta Guest

That would be great! She should also put something on Craiglist and MyNC.com (which is where I go almost every week just to check out what's going on). I think there's a way to add events to the News & Observer website too.

5. ForeverFaithful

I had told her about advertising here or putting something in the classifieds and WRAL.com. She wasn't sure about craigslist and I didn't know abotu MyNc.com. I know she wants to do another one maybe in the summer, so can pass the info onto her. I am excited about Sat. Hopefully some of the 4042ers will stop by and say hi to me.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member