In need of a babysitter...again

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pbarefoot, Aug 13, 2012.

1. pbarefoot

pbarefoot Well-Known Member

Hello:

I am in need of a babysitter again. We had a great babysitter but for some reason she decided to go to college, lol. Anyway, my husband and I like to go out 1-2 Sat. nights per month. When we do go, it's usually to dinner and then dancing, so sometimes it is very late when we get in (1-2am). So for obvious reasons it's been tough finding someone who will let their daughter stay out that late to babysit. However, we are willing to take her home (I rarely drink and my husband never drinks). We live in Waverly Point (behind the Lowes foods at 42 and 50), so if you know someone please let me know. I can provide references from all babysitters that we are honest, trust-worthy people (we own a business, pay our taxes, are kind to animals, --you get the picture). It's an easy gig because our son is 10 years old and is actually a well mannered kid (just play the wii with him and he's happy). So if you know of someone who wants to get paid to play the wii, eat our food, watch our TV and talk on the phone, please send me a PM.

Oh, I am NOT looking for a babysitter who thinks it's ok to ask if she can let her much older boyfriend come over while she babysits. That really freaked me out and we haven't used that babysitter since.

Thanks!

PB

2. twisty

twisty Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I have 2 girls that can babysit. One is 19 and one will be 17 next month. We have 10 kids so they're kind of used to the babysitting thing. LOL. Well, that and they both babysit on and off. Just let me know if you're interested.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

4. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

5. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

are any of your girls available this friday? 7 to 12 ish? Wife and I need a date. Have only had one since the kid was born and he's 11 1/2 months now.

I could take em home at the end of the night if they can't drive themselves.

6. pbarefoot

pbarefoot Well-Known Member

Abdulina--I sent you a PM. Also, thanks to everyone who responded!!