In Need of a Window Installer

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Five Star, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Five Star

Five Star Member

Does anyone know someone who installs windows professionally? It's a weird situation, but I have a bedroom with double hung windows with the double pains of glass. Sorry, I'm not sure what you call them. I broke the outside pain in the top section of the "double hungs". I have purchased new glass and just need someone to come and install it.

Unfortunately all the glass companies I've talked to won't send someone out to repair a window unless they provide the glass. I ordered the replacement glass directly from the manufacturer using the serial number and measurements from the old window so I know it is the correct size, etc. I thought it would be just a matter of popping the old one out and putting the new one in but that's not the case.

If you know someone who can do this please let me know. I can send the person pictures of the situation if they need it. Thanks.

2. RealityWorkouts

RealityWorkouts Well-Known Member

Try John Jones at Home Revision. It would be a small job for him. If he can't do it, he may be able to point you in the direction of someone who can.

John Jones
    919-585-4361 Cell: 919-631-0557

Email: John@myhomerevision.com