In need of coupons

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by MissyPrissy, Oct 29, 2006.

1. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Anyone have extras? I forgot to get a newspaper today.

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

A friend of mine gave me extras from the last few weeks and I haven't gotten teh chance to go through yet. You want them after I am done? There are LOTS!!

3. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I heard that you can buy Sunday papers on Monday at Walgreen's. Not sure about that, but you may want to call. (or maybe someone will come around with more info.)

4. MissyPrissy

That would be fantabulous! PM me when you are done with them, or if you still have my number, give me a call. Thanks! :)

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Isn't Walgreen's now 24 hours? Course it depends how bad you want them. :)

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Walgreens in Clayton usually has some on Monday, they are just 99 cents too! There is also a newspaper box at the gas station in front of Food Lion on Hwy 70 Clayton that sells them, it's a special box just for the Sunday Paper and they seem to leave them in there until they are sold out, no matter how late in the week it is.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Lowes Foods usually have some left on Monday too, inside the store and just infront of customer service there is a stand.

8. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I have some left overs also. PM if you want them.

9. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I happen to have 10-12 books of coupons from the last month and a half or so. If anyone wants them, they are welcome to them. I can meet most anywhere. I have not cut many at all so there are some good ones. Just pm me.

There were 4 books this weekend! Love it!

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

T4T-

With this baby coming, I could sure use all the extra money I can save. I'll glady meet up with ya somewhere at 40/42!

11. Tit4Tat

Just let me know. Where and when. Afternoons are better for me.

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

JS, when you are done, I would like them. :wink:

13. JenniferK

No Prob HG, supposed to get them tomorrow, and I will pass them on to you. Lord knows you've passed on a many to me! LOL

14. Tit4Tat

Well, I hope harley enjoys them too. Pass them around! I am giving them in books because with my work I don't have time to cut them all out.

Anyone want to start a coupon train again.

I would love to organize one my way.

Give me a chance.

In my train they don't have to be cut out, and a list will be posted as to who gets it next. Everytime someone gets it they tell on the board that they have it. That way it doesn't get lost or derailed. You also may add as many coupons as you wish when the train gets to you.

I PROMISE not to give out any information, all information will be kept confident. I am true to my word!!

Also, I will send a couple of stamps included for the postage as the package may get to big.

I think we should pitch in a stamp in the envelope so the burden doesn't fall on one person. I will start out by putting 4 in the envelope, then every 3rd person adds stamps or something like that. The list will rotate.

anyone?

15. harleygirl

Got some more for ya. :wink:

T4T, I am really not interested in a coupon train. We are "brand" specific and by the time the coupons get to me, the ones I want will be gone. So it would be a waste of my stamp and time getting the coupons to whoever can use them.

16. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

I'm cutting coupons from Sunday's paper tomorrow. Le, need anything?

Frogger

17. Tit4Tat

Okay I was gonna give the train a try but I need people to sign up, it was nice meeting ya :wink: I finally met someone off this board. You and jennifer seem to be really nice people!
    Jenn is about to POP, bless her heart. Hope to meet again!!

18. harleygirl

Yeppers, nice meeting you too!
    I'm sure JS will share your stack of coupons with me. She betta anyways. :twisted:

19. MissyPrissy

And YOU will share them with me after right?

It's only fair since I started the thread cause I needed some coupons! :lol:

20. JenniferK

Nice to meet you T4T

Clipped all my coupons tonight, so between what HG and T4T and my MIL gave me, I have a crap-load for HG to take and pass on as she will.