Insurance Auction Auto on 70--??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Does anyone on here know if this is a public auction place or what it is about? We passed it on our way to the beach. It's in Smithfield (I think, depending upon city limits and such). We're currently searching for a shuttle bus or camper. Saw a few there. Also, do any of you know anything about the state surplus site? Thanks in advance. Never thought I'd be shopping for a bus. Geez.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. Snuffyjo

Snuffyjo Well-Known Member

I live near it....there are two things...an insurance lot for damaged vehicles and an auto auction....do not believe the auction is open to the public, I think it is dealers only.

3. emismom

emismom Well-Known Member

We buy cars there for my work. It is an insurance auction but it is open to the public. They have a website I know there are fees you have to pay to buy a vehicle but there website is www.iaai.com than just click on the location it's under Raleigh for the Clayton location and it will tell you everything you need to do but you can also view the vehicles that are going to be at the sale we go on Wednesdays but I'm not sure if they have auctions at other times also.