International Delights

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by harleygirl, Nov 4, 2007.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Coffee creamer q-pon was in the Sunday paper today.

PLEASE, CAN I HAVE YOURS??? PRETTY PLEASE????

That's the only creamer I use and would LOVE to get them in time for the triples at HT!

Thank a bunch - love ya'll.

Le, I'll send you mine from this week, there's coffee mate coupons in there :mrgreen:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sure, PM me your address........................:cool:

3. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Sorry HG, I love me some Vanilla Hazelnut International Delight. However you might want to check out ebay. I've gotten about 15 of the .75 off ones before Lowes triples. I stocked up and put them in the freezer. As long as you don't buy the fat free kind, you can freeze them. The fat free kind is gross when thawed out. :-(

Brenda

4. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I ordered mine from couponclippers.com it should be mailed today. Contact them and ask if they can add more to my order and I will get them to you.

5. harleygirl

Thanks girl that seems like to much work. :lol:

I'll get the paper foom my mom tomorrow so that's one more I'll be able to use. YEAH!

6. le

le Well-Known Member

GET OUT and thanks!!! Only have one left as is, how'd ya know?

7. harleygirl

Because you normally only have 4 coupons. :lol:

I'll send you whats in moms paper too. :mrgreen:

PM me your address again.

8. le

le Well-Known Member

I meant one creamer yo! I have not shopped nor seen my 'pons in so long, I probably have less than four now.

9. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Okay HG it's not international delight but it goes pretty good with it.........guess what I got in the mail today?? Virginia Slims coupons! $5, $4, $3. I know you were asking me about this the other day. Interested???? :mrgreen:

Brenda

10. harleygirl

OMG I LOVE YOU!

I'll send you my address.

11. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Yeah, yeah, the things people will say for Virginia Slims coupons. :mrgreen:

12. harleygirl

It's true. :mrgreen:

13. le

le Well-Known Member

quick story...dh tells me i gotta package in the mail. not expecting anything i ask about a return address. i say oh yeah, that is hg she sent me some creamer coupons. dh questions if we really need that much creamer!?!

hg ya nut - thanks for sending a humongous envelope full of coupons!!! we gotta good chuckle and i appreciate your generosity. :lol:

14. harleygirl

:lol: :lol: Now you have MORE q-pons to add to your stash. :mrgreen:

Those came from me and my mom, so no one @ 4042 has gotten them yet. You're special. :oops:

15. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Guess what I got in the mail a few days ago? QPons for 3 count em 3 free cartons of Va Slims!

I sent in (with special form) 600 upcs and gotem :mrgreen:

Guess it pays to smoke too much :roll::lol:

If you smoke VA Slims, do their smoker signup www.smokersignup.com you'll get qpons about once every 6-8 weeks, some ehh stuff like memo pads, a few herbal tea bags, or sample size of bath salts. . .womanly things. . .lol...which they send either alone or w/qpons. . .and usually in Jan, you get the entry form for your UPC tally - it is the ONLY way you can get them and you can't copy them, so if ya smoke em, SIGN UP!!!!

16. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

You can only use one at a time, and have to pay the tax. . .2 bucks and change on each carton. . .I hit 2 FL's and Lowes on my way home from a job and got all three:mrgreen:8)

17. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I really, really miss my Virginia Slims. Nothing like one with my coffee in the morning or with my red snapper in the evening. :cry:

18. casidycoop

casidycoop Guest

Stay Strong Bren you can do it girl !

19. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Hey CC!! How are ya?? I'm trying...although I could still smoke one from here to Raleigh!!! :mrgreen:

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Ok, I just gotta ask . . .what is a red snapper???!!!!