Is there a line at Best Buy yet? lol

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ferrickhead28, Nov 22, 2011.

1. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

I heard they have started camping out at Best Buy in Raleigh..two days ago!!! Just wondering if they already started at White Oak yet.

I can honestly say, I dont think there is anything at BB that would be worth me skipping my Thanksgiving dinner at Maggiano's.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

2. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

there wasn't last night, but i heard an associate at the customer service counter warning someone over the phone that they expected one any minute basically. i haven't paid any attention to the black friday ads yet. i am behind. what's the big thing people are wanting? it's supposed to be nice weather except maybe tomorrow for a while, i hear, so i wouldn't be surprised if they aren't out there soon if they are not already.

3. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Honestly, I don't see anything spectacular. Its pretty much the same thing every year. There is some 3D TV at Best Buy I think everyone is going after. Decent deals on clothes, but the majority of these things you can pretty much buy at anything at this price. The catch with the ads is the doorbusters which they will only have about 10-15 items that are actual doorbusters. The rest of the 20+ pages of the ads are usually deals you can find throughout the year.