Isn't It Amazing!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by dann, Jul 10, 2015.

1. dann

dann New Member

Clayton residents like me who live on Glen Laurel Road are having the rug pulled out from under us.
    Isn't it amazing that in spite of the fact that the new 177 unit housing project by Dalton Engineering hasn't been approved yet, water and sewer lines are already being laid.
    Isn't it amazing that the last public comment meeting slipped by just before the Fourth of July weekend. I got my notice two days before the meeting on July 2nd, after holiday plans had already been made.
    Isn't it amazing that Glen Laurel Road, already congested and dangerous is going to be even more congested?
    As a homeowner, there will be no benefit. Only more traffic and reduced property values.
    The town will have more money after annexation. The builders will have more money. The banks will do lots of loans. The people who live here have been stepped on. Isn't that wonderful?

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

East sucks. West rocks

3. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

So your 4th of July plans were more important than lodging your complaints in the proper venue, as opposed to a discussion board? Not saying you don't have a dog in the fight, but...

poppin cork likes this.
  4. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

You snooze you lose. Sell and move. How did you wound up in that 50 cent millionaire community in the first place. My heart bleeds. NOT!

5. dann

dann New Member

That's exactly what I am doing. Hope you will purchase my home. Great view across Glen Laurel of 177 homes. You need to get a life. How's your mobile home?

6. dann

dann New Member

I love it when people comment without having any idea what is going on. Why don't you bash your wife instead of someone who doesn't like how things are going? Hope your governmennt check comes.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If you want to get a real idea of what kind of "human" you are dealing with here venture into the Political Pit.

Sherry A. likes this.
  8. BuzzMyMonkey

Lucky1 isn't in the pit and I'm not so sure Lucky1 bashes her wife around she may not role that way
    Not sure why you would drag the pit into this.

9. dann

dann New Member

You know, people like you have nothing better to do than bash other. It's kind of sad. I am off this forum and off this site and out of Clayton, I hope.
    I want you to feel good, because that's all that matters isn't it? Bye

BuzzMyMonkey likes this.
  10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Bye!

11. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Well, that escalated quickly...wow. And, no, I don't roll that way, but I love it when people comment without having any idea what's going on. :D

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Why did you drag Lucky into it?

13. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

He was reading the post after the one you quoted (to Lucky1 instead of Poppin) and assumed it was the one to which you replied. He was just a little confused in trying to have something to say about your post.

Hught likes this.
  14. BuzzMyMonkey

Lol.

15. BuzzMyMonkey

Lol.

16. BuzzMyMonkey

LOL. I assumed nothing. I knew good and well what I was doing. No confusion at all.
    Thanks for playing.

17. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

LOL at mr stalker wayner. He's pitiful.

18. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Hugh certainly was not bashing you. If you go back and read the comments you will understand that he was sympathizing. Dealing with some people in the Political Pit forum gives one a different view of how some of these people think and live.

I lived in Glen Laurel for many years and loved every moment. Of course, it was not congested or as built up as it is today, but I wish you all the luck.

Sherry

Hught likes this.
  19. HillaryRodham

HillaryRodham Member

And it was Johnston County's loss when you moved! I have been reading up on you and your postings! Have you ever considered a run for public office? We need to get your message out there.

BuzzMyMonkey likes this.
  20. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

No, stingy....