ISO - Colored Wristbands

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gardnerjanelle, Feb 14, 2011.

1. gardnerjanelle

gardnerjanelle Well-Known Member

Hi there!

We are having a small company event and are splitting into 6 teams.
    I have been looking for those colored wristbands you get at events....but there is a minimum order of 100 per color.....and I only need 60 - but 10 of each color....

The colors I am looking for are:

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange and Purple

Does anyone have any for sale??? I need them no later than the 21st and am not looking to spend a lot of $$$.

Thanks!

2. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

have you checked Oriental Trading... that would be the first place I would look

GL

3. gardnerjanelle

It was the first place I looked - but must purchase 100 of each color :(

4. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Party City has them.

5. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Oriental Trading is always my first stop but since that didn't work out...

I know this sounds crazy, but, if you can find one of those places that sells wigs and hair extensions they may sell the wristbands in there. I was in one of those stores in Dunn before Halloween looking for fake hair for my daughter. But, they also had TONS of stuff like bandanas, bright colored jewelry (think 80's), I even found those old-style "banana clips" for my hair.
    Might not hurt to look!

Is there one of those stores near Wal Mart in Clayton...over by the Chinese buffet?

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

maybe ask each team to dress in a certain color shirt? like on Survivor! :lol:

9. gardnerjanelle

Thanks so much everyone! I'm ordering off of ebay...the only place I could find them where I could order the small amount I needed.