isuzu rodeo fog lamp

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

How do I change a fog light bulb on a 2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport? It is the drivers side fog light. There is nothing in the owners manual and I can not find a how to on the internet

2. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

At a certain point common sense or google has to come into play for ya!

3. Rockyv58

been searching the past hour on google and all I find are the bulbs and the whole fixture for sale. And the salesman at auto zone was clueless. I can reach it when I turn my wheels to the right but can not figure out how to take the old bulb out from behind.
    I try google first before I post here or on the isuzu rodeo facebook pages. And Isuzu.com is no help.

4. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

It should not be that hard to change out the bulb or assembly.

Perhaps you should buy a Haynes Service Manual. If you want to keep it 10 years it will pay big dividends for you.

5. Rockyv58

You are correct it should not be hard to change. I have changed them in the past on other vehicles it is pretty much twist and pull out and then put the mew bulb in and put it back in the assembly and twist back in.

I may need to get one of those manuals. I know I have bought them in the past.

One thing I might do is swing by LKQ and look for a rodeo and see how the assembly is

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  6. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

7. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

8. Rockyv58