It's TIME!!! (No really....)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by n4tcp, Mar 16, 2012.

1. n4tcp

n4tcp Active Member

It's that time of the year again when we are having a BLOOD DRIVE.

There will be a Red Cross Blood Drive this coming Tuesday, March 20th from 3:30 - 7PM at Turner Memorial Baptist Church (TMBC).

TMBC is located at 3704 Benson Rd, Garner (Hwy 50).

Giving blood DOESN'T HURT, doesn't take much time, and SAVES LIVES!!! If you are 16 or older and in good health, PLEASE come by and donate.

For more information, please see: http://www.4042.com/cal/calendar.php?mode=view&id=3773

Thank you for looking and DONATING! The person who's life you save really appreciates it. :cheers:

2. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Bump for a Good Cause!

3. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Reminder: Blood drive tomorrow!

4. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

I'd like to relate a personal experience and encourage everyone possible to attend this blood drive, and those that will be held in the future.

My mother was recently admitted to the hospital and spent a week and a half in the ICU. During that time, they had to administer 14 units of blood. I'm happy to report that following surgery, she is doing well, thanks in large part to the kind folks who had previously rolled up their sleeves and taken the time to donate. I wish I could thank them each personally!

If you've ever been frustrated by the thought that it's hard for one person to make a difference, I can assure you of one thing. Each time you donate blood you can walk away with the knowledge that you have absolutely been a blessing to someone in need.

Please invest some time from your schedule to make a blood donation - the returns are priceless! 8)

5. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

I hope your mom's doing better. The way I see it, blood is one of those things I'd rather give than receive!