Jewelry Box? I put it off till last minute...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by zookeeper, Aug 22, 2011.

1. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Need to find a jewelry box for my niece's birthday (Thursday) I knew what she eanted but I procrastinated thinking they were readily available - NOT...so suggestions please...nothing Barbie style...she's a mature 10 going on 21... it has to have something where she can hang necklaces, store her bracelets (dozens) and rings. Thanks!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Kohls, Penneys, Belks, Walmart,

3. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

Depends on how much you want to spend but JC Penny and Sears should have them readily available. I bought an armoire style not too long ago at Penny's.

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Even Target has them, at least they did around Christmas, in the jewelry dept. good luck!

5. zookeeper

Walmart - only Christmas....

Will go down the list of suggestions...thanks guys!!! I'd like an armoire style for myself though ....hmmmm :D

6. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Try Kohls, Ross, TJ Maxx

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

amazon.com
    overstock.com
    ebay.com

I LOVE amazon.com

8. zookeeper

I called all over...apparently they are 'Christmas Items' unless you want to spend over 100.00 --- not on a jewelry box for someone not in high school yet. I did see some online - thanks for the suggestions...ended up w/one off eBay. I did see some I have to think about for me - I never should have looked at the pricey ones...

It likely won't get here till the weekend, but hopefully that won't be the end of the world.

Thanks again! I always come here for this kind of thing...you all get out more than I do!

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I was thinking JRs might have them but am glad you found one.

Sherry

10. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

I saw the tabletop size ones at Penney's today, and they were on sale, 35% off I think,