Job Market

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by RedStatesMan, Mar 27, 2011.

1. RedStatesMan

RedStatesMan Guest

I possess 18 years of transportation management experience, 25 years of customer service experience and a college degree. In November of 2010, my former employer closed the facility, of which I managed, due to the poor economy and changing future business models.

Does anyone out there know of job opportunities in Johnston County that may be in need of a candidate possessing mangerial skills and experience?

2. RedStatesMan

RedStatesMan Guest

I have minimal sales experience, however many people have suggested that I should consider that path.

3. RedStatesMan

RedStatesMan Guest

By the way, thank you for a reply!

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Red,
    I feel your pain and I hope you find something soon. My husband has been out of work since January, with this being the second time within 15 months that restructuring has taken his job. He got lucky the first time and found a good job in a couple of months, but it ended unexpectedly after a year. He has a degree in engineering and over 20 years in sales (inside and outside), technical customer service (rep and manager of the customer service department), and he is having a heck of a time finding any good leads in Joco or RTP. You two sound like you are in similar situations and I wish I could help you both!! Again, I wish you the best in finding a new job soon!!

firefly

5. RedStatesMan

RedStatesMan Guest

Firefly- I understand, may this be the week that your husband will be blessed with a job. I have battled through downsizing, company buy outs and closings since 2004. However, this one has hurt deeply. It has been difficult to try to support the family but God has blessed us as He always will. I just did not expect to be in this situation at this point in my life but I will overcome and get back on track when the right job presents itself. I pray that your days will be brighter as well soon! Thanks!

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Thank you!!Hope you find the right fit soon!! :grouphug:

7. Deanna

Deanna Guest

PT or FT Available

I need PT or FT people for Consumer Direct Marketing for a major Health & Wellness Company.

Position is home based. You will need a computer, high speed internet & 3 way calling phone. Social networking skills are a plus (Facebook users or others).
    No experience is required, 100% training provided for free. Candidates must be computer literate, trainable, dependable & willing to work.

Serious candidates only, please respect my time, if you are not ready to work then this is not for you.

Send e-mail with your name & best way to contact you. Or call my home office at (919) 912-9525 & leave a message. You can also fill out the online application at www.ucanworkfromhome.info/howyoucan