Jobs for new WALMART

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by VolleyGirl, Jun 10, 2009.

1. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

2. I know someone has already said this, but I forgot. Is it going to be a Super-Walmart or just a plain Wal-mart?

3. crunchymom

crunchymom Well-Known Member

Super! It's supposed to be the largest walmart this side of Tennesse!

4. ncroxx

ncroxx Well-Known Member

trouble?

has anyone else tried to apply online and ran into trouble? I am ready to SCREAM!!! 5 times now-I create a username and password,enter my ss #,then it says enter pin. I DONT HAVE A PIN !!!!! If anyone else got thru-whats the magic equation?? Maybe I'm not holding my tongue right!

5. lissa27504

lissa27504 Well-Known Member

You create your own pin!!!!!!!

6. ncroxx

ncroxx Well-Known Member

Uh,no you dont

believe me-I have tried everything. I even went down to Anna Dr and spoke to the ladies running the event. They said they could'nt help-corporate has to reset my pin!!! I've even mailed headquarters but of course I have'nt heard back from them yet.Evidently-within 60 days I have applied online to Sams Club.When I did that-it gave me a pin number.I didnt think of writing it down.Who would of thought I would have needed it? But now,as soon as input my social-it says input your pin number. GRRR!! So aggravating!!!

7. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

We drove thru the parking lot last night when we hadda go to Lowe's and man, that thing is big. Looks different than others I have seen. It's gonna be nice!!

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

gonna have to check it out soon. Sure wish i could work that close to home but don't think i will ever talk my boss into relocating in JOCO.

9. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

How does this one compare to the new one on 401 South in Garner? They appear to have the same fronts. Perhaps ours is a bit deeper than the 401 store. That 401 store is incredible.

Once they open, it's see ya for the Food Lion...too expensive comparatively.

10. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

Has anyone gone to the location and applied?. I have a roommate who is looking for something part time but she thinks they will get 1500 applications for 350 positions..ha

11. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

She should apply anyway...never know???? if she applies she may have 1 in 1500 chance but if she doesn't she's got 0

12. Cakedec

Cakedec Guest

saw a sign the hiring center is at Anna place off 42 by Kids Clubhouse across from Austin Pond

13. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

I applied on-line about 4 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I decided to stop by last Thursday and they pulled up my application and said someone would call for an interview. I'm still waiting on that phone call......

14. cncurl

cncurl Guest

Does anyone know when the other business around the new Wal-Mart will be opening/hiring? I believe there's supposed to be a Rue 21, Sprint, DollarTree, Shoe Show and a few others there. I have looked all over the web and drove through the shopping center but can't find anything that says when they will be opening.

15. Sassygurl81

Sassygurl81 Well-Known Member

I applied at walmart online the other day and they called me today to set up an interview. :lol:

16. jjganny

jjganny Well-Known Member

Good luck!

17. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

What is the starting hourly rate for overnight stocker?

18. Musiclover

Musiclover New Member

$7.80, give or take.
    My younger brother works 3rd shift stocker at the one in Clayton.

19. kansascon

kansascon Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how old you have to be to work at Walmart?

20. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member