Jones' Lunch open tonight?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by dangerboy, Apr 29, 2010.

1. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i rolled down main street today and thought i saw a sign in the window about them being open from 5 to 8 tonight? i know they open sometimes for civic meetings or whatever, but i thought you had to be attending the meeting to go in...anyone know what the deal is? i'd take a hot dog for supper...

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

If I am not mistaken it is Clayton High Alumni night. It usually happens once a month or so and is always at Jones'

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Called them and they are open for a fundraiser at Rex. All proceeds are going to them. Hot dog for db tonight.

Sherry

4. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

aw dang i wish i'd have seen that. i figured i didn't qualify...hate it was a fundraiser, too. i know what i'm having for lunch tomorrow, though.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I started to call you because I was afaid you would miss the post but was afraid you'd think one of your largest fans mom was stalking you. haha Figured you might have called like I did. Sorry you missed it. Hopefully they can do the same with tomorrow's lunch.

Sherry

6. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

I thought maybe the were open last night to make up for being closed Monday. That's awesome that they do fundraisers. :)