Karaoke?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 17, 2010.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Anybody know any local places that have karaoke on Friday night?

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Dixieland Saloon but its in Dunn so I guess that doesn't help you.

3. Sounds like a family atmosphere

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My cousin is going to some sports bar in Raleigh this Friday for karaoke. And I think Locked and Loaded in garner does it Fridays.

5. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

tell be more about dixieland saloon..where is that and what is the age bracket and such

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Clubhouse has it on Saturdays and i believe i heard that the new ODS/Cap42 will be doing it some nights too just do not know what nights.

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Yeah Tangy, do tell more about this place in Dunn, it's not that far away.

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

It is located on Fayetteville St. Its a great little bar. Mostly people our age and older. They have karaoke quite often, every Friday and Saturday night and some during the week too. Its small but great people. They have a facebook page if you would like to see more. You may be able to get to it from my page.

9. KB2

KB2 Well-Known Member

Kaci- What is & where is ODS/Cap42 ?

Thx!

-K

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

If you left your subdivision and went right then right on Cleveland OR Shiloh to Cleveland, cross over 42 and it's the building on the left - across from Walgreens

Hope you've been doing GREAT!!

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks Mafiaman and HG for picking up my slack in answering this, been a crazy busy day

12. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

is CAp42 still open..everytiem i see it - it doesnt look it...

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok Pepper, you really need to keep up:lol::lol::lol: ck out the ODS thread and Cappricio 42 thread

14. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Just re-opened Tuesday - "Yokahama Sushi", In the old, historic, 2-story part.

Coming soon on the 'Bar side', facing Hiway 42 - "The Old Drug Store Restaurant"

Went in last night and same great Sushi from John and staff. Looking forward to the other side opening.