kdc - Picture from my Dad

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Aug 5, 2010.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

He loves setting up pictures as well as taking all types of other pics. I thought the one above was good and loved the title.

Sherry

P.S. He wanted you to see this one. Will post some others he sends on this Thread for you.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That is VERY cool!!! Thank you Sherry!!:cheers:

My little frog came back tonight, I have new, better ones of him. He must have liked the attention. :mrgreen:

(does anyone else have a heart attack when they seen their screen name in the title?) LOL!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Yes! :lol:

4. Sherry A.

Yes, but I wanted you to see the picture and others he is going to send. He is wanting you to get some ideas of different ways to take them. He thinks you are very cool in loving photography and has always wished I was as interested in it as you are.

Sherry

5. Sherry A.

Thanks. He loves thinking up new ideas and I thought kdc and others would enjoy this one.

Sherry

kdc....notice how his name is on the picture? He makes sure nobody else can steal his idea and he also does something else to make sure they cannot be copied, legally.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks Sherry, I never used to care much, but I am loving it. Found a class to take (DH and I are going together) and I can't wait!! Practice makes perfect, LOL.

I'll try to give the forum a break though, but those of you on FB, look out, LOL.:jester:

7. Sherry A.

Very awesome that the two of you are doing it together. I think it will inspire the two of you.

How about posting new photos on this Thread as well as facebook because I don't want to miss any and yours are interesting.

Thanks,
    Sherry

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You are too nice, tell ya what, I'll send you a message on FB when I put new ones up (there were some last night) that way everyone here won't get sick to death of them. :jester:

:cheers:

9. Sherry A.

Sounds like a plan. :cheers:

Sherry