Kick Back Jack's

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Jun 13, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We ate there for lunch yesterday and have to say, it was good. Food was delicious, reasonably priced, especially for the portion sizes. All four of us adults enjoyed our food, DS liked his. We'll be going back. It's down in Garner, right in front of where the old Walmart is on 401. Good eats. Only negative I had is that is was LOUD in there. Lots of TV's going for the sports crowd.

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

LOVE that place! I always end up getting full from the cheese bread app - homemade flatbread w/ colby cheese - big portion for $2.49. The firehouse burger rocks.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We've been there a few times too and the food was good, nice place to hang out for a bite or a drink with friends or family.

It is where Rock-ola Cafe used to be, infront of the old Walmart building in Garner. Battleground Restaurant Group owns Rockola, Tripps and Kick Back Jacks. Rock-ola was getting old and the group had a new concept restaurant idea and they rolled it out at the Garner location.

4. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

Love KBJ and pretty much anything we have tried there. The cheese fries, cheese bread, ribs, boneless wings...All are good imo and hubbys too. Some of the wait staff is iffy at times but for the most part its all awesome :)

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

we love Kick Back Jacks!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'd never heard of them before. DH had heard about them last week so we gave it a shot while Mom was here. I was pleasantly suprised and we will definitley be going back. :cheers: Her DH is picky as hell and even he liked it.

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

we have been many times. we all love it. we sit in the bar area (which is huge and we like those "up-high" tables). the waitresses over there are the best! we get outstanding service!