Know anyone or local place that repairs airsoft guns?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Local Lady, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Local Lady

Local Lady Well-Known Member

My 13 year old son bought a super nice airsoft gun from AirRattle (TM AK47 Clone Black Ops Metal AEG Airsoft Rifle Full Auto Electric Gun By Cyma) a couple of months ago with his own money. Its a $200. gun & he paid $115. Within 3 days of minor use the fuse blew. I spent 2 weeks exchanging emails with company & trying to find a fuse but couldn't (Electrical supply store, Radio Shack, Lowe's, Auto Parts stores, D***'s Sporting Goods, Walmart, even Grainger's in Raleigh) so sent the gun back to the company. Thought we were getting a new gun but they just replaced the darn fuse which they could have sent to me for a couple of bucks as I requested instead of me having to pay $20. to ship the gun back to them.

Less than a week later something else is wrong with it. Won't shoot & makes a funny noise - I don't know... I just don't want to have to send it back again (if they'll even take it back now).

Isn't there someone around here that knows how to repair these things?

I'm so sick of dealing with out of state people online but there just isn't a decent selection at the retailers offered around here. This is the 2nd expensive gun my son has purchased this year that has broken on him within a week & he's becoming disgusted about it as much as he loves to play the sport. Its not anything he's doing wrong either as he is very careful & takes good care of them & even pays extra for the special seamless pellets.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011