Laila & Jese lost again

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Just let them out about 15 minutes ago and they caught sight of a deer in the woods. I live in South Plantation. And they are in the woods that are boarded by River Oak Drive, Sommerset Drive, and Ironwood drive, If you see them and can catch them PLEASE call me on my cell phone at

Thank you.

Bob Verner

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  2. Rockyv58

Well I found them coming out of the woods on Sommerset drive. They hopped in the car. Jese acted like a conquering hero. At least I wish he would catch something finally.

3. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

Glad for a happy ending. I panic when mine get loose!

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Glad it all worked out.

Sherry

5. Rockyv58

I really shouldn't say they were lost. I knew where they were it just worries me they won't find their way home.

That's what I get for having dogs that are hunting dog mix breeds. It's in their blood.

6. Rockyv58

The Birds

This afternoon the woods where Laila and Jese went deer hunting is now filled with birds. Hundreds of them. It looks like a scene from a Hitchcock movie.

7. mvenito@nc.rr.com

mvenito@nc.rr.com Well-Known Member

we've been seeing that alot around here and said the same thing!:)

8. Rockyv58

Were all the birds all black. It was kind of creepy.

9. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Yep...they were in our backyard last Saturday! We held our Aussie in the house until the backyard (and our neighbor's) was completely filled and then we let him out. He had a blast chasing them. Didn't last long though...they were FAST! and left as quickly as they came. Now we have a broken screen door on our screen porch. He was so excited, he didn't use his doggie door. Just barreled straight through the screen door. We got a few pics...very creepy!

10. mvenito@nc.rr.com

mvenito@nc.rr.com Well-Known Member

Yes!! it was really creepy because first you heard them all from INSIDE!! when we got outside they were all over the back lawn and up in the trees. Of course, my kids never saw the movie and thought I was nuts, but I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought it looked like that!!

11. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Been seeing them around here as well,they've been devouring our bird food :x
    Glad to hear that your "kids" are back home!