Laila & Jese lost again

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I left gate open and they ran off into the woods by south plantation if you see them please call my cell phone at 919-208-6240

thanks

Bob

2. Rockyv58

I got Jese back. found him swimming in the stream. Now to get Laila. If you want to know what Laila looks like. Just look at my avatar. Again thanks. She is in the wooded area . Surrounded by these streets. Indian Camp. River Oak, Sommerset drive, and Ironwood.

Again Thanks

3. Rockyv58

lesson learned

If you go to put your dogs out on your back deck. MAKE SURE THE GATE IS CLOSED. Both dogs are back. Very humbling experience knowing it was my own stupid fault

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Glad they are safely back home!

5. Rockyv58

Both of them realized their mistake and were so quiet on the way home and they are both sound asleep right now. I can not be mad at them for following their instincts.

6. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Glad they made it back home. I know it is always so scarey when our 4 legged babies get out and take off.

7. Rockyv58

I got Jese back first. There is a part of Sommerset that goes over a stream. I stopped and started calling him and he was in the stream and swimming towards me. I wished I had a camera to take pictures of him. It was amazing to watch him swim.

I know people who do not have pets would not understand this, but to me Laila and Jese are my children and would never want anything to hurt them. Jese stank for hours of wet dog.

When I got them home I gave them their 'Frosty Paws' ice cream as a treat.