lassiter road..dog killing

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by peppercorns, Nov 29, 2010.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i hope the person who hit my dog...who got out of his pen...watches something he loves die the same way. You did nothing to avoid him. Rot in hell.

laugh if you want but
    i am holding back.

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that.

3. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Speaking for myself and my family, we love our animals as we do each other...we're sorry for your loss, and we share your pain.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm sorry Pepper. :grouphug:

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Sorry peppercorn for the loss of your furry kid.

6. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear that!!:grouphug:

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Oh Pepps.... I am so sorry to hear that happened. :cry:

:grouphug:

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:grouphug::grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry::cry:

9. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry.........:grouphug:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:cry::grouphug::grouphug:

11. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss.

12. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

thanks all. I know he never should have gotten out ..he just kept digging and digging. we would fill one hole and he would make another.
    So please take that extra measure of precaution.:grouphug:

no one seems to understand why I got so hysterical...i didn't think i did till afterwards.oh well, i don't think many animal lovers would have been collected.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  13. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

No problem here with you being hysterical. Losing a four-legged member of the family is often worse than losing a two-legged one.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Don't worry about your reaction, you are entitled to how you feel no matter what anyone else thinks or says.

I saw my Sheltie get hit by a car several years ago, and I swear, my heart stopped and I was just unable to move for a few seconds. We were visiting my BIL and she slipped her collar and ran into the road. Luckily she survived, but it was awful to see.

MY FIL's dog was just killed last week after she slipped out of her pen and unfortunately he saw it happen too. We are all just torn up about it. Only other pet people can understand the way we love them. :grouphug:

15. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Very true. Sorry to hear this....

When I was 8, I was riding my bike on a road I wasn't supposed to be on because of traffic. Naturally my little lab followed me and got hit crossing the road as he was trying to make his way over to me. An 8 year old kid should never have to deal with what I experienced that day and it still haunts me (I'm 36).

Believe me, I know your pain and I hope you will find peace soon.

16. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for what you are going through. :grouphug:

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Very true. Heck, my cat treats me better than most people. :mrgreen:

So sorry for your loss, Peppercorns. I would have reacted the same way you did. :grouphug:

18. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. I have 2 dogs and sometimes they can be smarter than a human and outwit us. But for someone to just hit a dog without thought.......mmmmmmmmm....

19. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. I would have reacted the same way. I'd probably require some sort of medication to calm me down I'd be so upset! :cry:

20. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I know I probably would have reacted the same way. My 4 legged babies are definilty part of our family. :grouphug::grouphug::cry::cry: