Lawn Mower Fixin'

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by beebsy, May 9, 2016.

1. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of anywhere in Cleveland area that does lawn mower repair? I saw a thread about this, but it was from 2014, so just checking to see if any new ideas...or does anyone know of anywhere/anyone that sells used riding mowers? THANKS!!!

2. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

I'd be interested to know if there is anyone reasonably priced that does lawn mower tune ups, blade replacements, etc. Especially someone that is not a 4-8 week wait right now.

I would use Hudsons, but they are a bit expensive and always have a really long wait.

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

There was a guy listed here about this time last year that did on-sight repair. Need to find his information.

4. baseballer

baseballer Active Member

Four Oaks Small Engine Repair...

poppin cork likes this.
  5. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

I used Art Barnes last week. In one day, out the next. He also picks up if you need it. He is at 7933 Cleveland Road, 919.602.3264. I would use him again.

jesse82nc likes this.
  6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

any new updates on lawn mower repair? Is Barnes still there?

7. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Took mine to Arvin Inc on 401 between Garner and Fuquay. Good on line reviews, good service. 919-779-7404 if you need work done.

8. Keech

Keech Member

Spent hundreds to Barnes. After taking money mower would not run. Stay away.