Lawsuit against McDonalds's "Happy Meal"

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Jun 24, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

2. pbarefoot

pbarefoot Well-Known Member

We eat at Mcdonald's everyday and we love it! JUST KIDDING...we do go once in a while and my son loves the happy meal (what kid doesn't)? The vast majority of the time he eats good food and he def. gets lots of exercise. I love these groups that sue on my behalf... if it was truly something dangerous that's fine but really, this is a bit much.....

3. H3xKing

H3xKing Well-Known Member

here's a novel thought: why don't parents take responsibility for what they feed their children?

Oh wait, that would imply that someone was actually responsible for making a personal decision.

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

It's not McDonalds making your kids fat...I'm just saying.

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Really? Cause I have no problem driving right on by McDonald's.

The last time I took the kids to McDonald's was Feb/March? for PTA night. We should be blaming the PTA..... Anyways, my girls would not even eat the food except for the fries and drink. What a waste of money!

Creepy & Predatory? Wow.... Are they going to include family and finer restaurants that give out crayons and coloring pages, what about Cracker Barrel with it's Devil's Triangle game??? What's next? Free goat blood face-painting???

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's just more of the dumbing down of America. God forbid someone actually gives parents a little credit. If you don't have sense enough not to feed your kid this stuff daily, then I guess it's Darwin's theory at work. Sorry if that's a little harsh, but crap like this makes my blood boil.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

ICAM, and IIRC a few years ago some guy in NY tried to sue McD's because he fed his kids McD's every morning. I *think* they laughed him out of court.