"LETS GO BUCS"

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by baseballer, Oct 5, 2013.

1. baseballer

baseballer Active Member

RAISE THE JOLLY ROGER!!!!!

2. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Cardinals creamed 'em in game 1. Game 2, the Cards forgot to show up. We'll see what happens today!

3. baseballer

baseballer Active Member

"BEAT EM BUCS!!!

It's "BUCTOBER"!!!

4. ruserious

ruserious Active Member

Time to exorcise that Sid Bream demon once and for all! Raise it today and we in the final four. Go Bucs.

5. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

You are my PEOPLE!!!! Rejoice and Raise the Jolly Roger!

Clear the deck, Cannonballs coming!

(that sounds so dirty)

6. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

At least ya'll got the black flag to fly.. whatcha gonna do when baseball ends?

Start waving a white flag in place of the terrible towel... LOL!!!! Maybe the steelers have Jax or Giants on their schedule to MAYBE get a win.

Go Steelers,,,

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

You guys are making me cry .. :cry:
    Am I the only StL fan in the area?

8. C me Now BMM

get the hell out of here.. this is land of the pirates.. go start your own bird thread.. lol

9. C me Now BMM

LOL, see what I told Elims.. old man.. Gibson and Brock.. you on a walker yet?

10. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Whew, thank you! I met Lou Brock and got his autograph when he was selling "Brock Umbrellas" at a local mall way back when.

11. elims

elims Well-Known Member

The Pirates are finally having a good year, I'll grant you all that. Is it luck? Is it a fluke?

Good to see them going up against MY Cardinals in the playoffs.

12. C me Now BMM

don't grant me anything thing.. I'm no pirates fan and the steelers suck.. lol

13. sirputz

Not a fluke, they've been gaining strength and experience for the last 3 years, hence why they were winning at the All Star break 3 years running.

This team is different. They WANT IT, They NEED IT. They CLAIMED it. (winning season) Now it's off to hunt for buried treasure. (Series ring)

14. baseballer

baseballer Active Member

THE PENS!!!

And I will also say......"LETS GO PENS"!!!!! I'm a hometown "YINZER"!!!!

15. C me Now BMM

LOL, he's a young pup.. montreal expos..

I have no room to talk trash.. I remember Killibrew, Boog, Rollie, Bando, Parker,Stargel , brooks robinson, frank, Kingman, Oh and some feisty managers, Billy, Earl, Sparky, Herzog,Tanner,**** williams

my team was Perez, Morgan, Concepcion,Rose, Bench,Foster,Geronimo,Griffey, The great eight... Tom terrific..

so many more not mentioned.. lol

16. sirputz

As I said before, My PEOPLE Where you from originally? what small town in Pittsburgh area?

Belle Vernon myself, lived on Rt 201 near I-70 and near Rt 51

17. C me Now BMM

I don't need it, thanks.. I'm of the Cal Ripken cloth... lol

18. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I think the Pirates needed to win last night. Going be rough to beat Wainright in St louis. Not impossible, but tough.

19. ruserious

ruserious Active Member

AGREED! That was their chance. They would have started the planning for McCutchen's statue out by Pops, Honus, Roberto, and Maz if he could have come through in the bottom of the 9th yesterday.

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I have to admit that when I say the thread title I was thinking NFL and the Buccaneers, took me a while to put together that it was about baseball.