Light at 1010 & Cornwallis

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by robbie, Jul 19, 2007.

1. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

When are they going to fix the traffic light at 1010 and Cornwallis? Was knocked out the other day from the storms. God is that a dangerous intersection without that light working? Who can be called to get that light working again?

2. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

It was working yesterday at 4:00.

3. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

It was on Blink when we went by yesterday. DH & I talked about how strange that was.

4. geekgirlie

geekgirlie Member

It was on blink yesterday morning at 6:30am and was working fine when I came through at 5pm. There was someone working on the lights at 5PM and when we came back in at 9PM it was on blink and on blink again this morning. :shock:

5. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

I just went through there again and it looks like they have replaced the light fixtures. There was a truck there, but it WAS working. This was around 9:00am.

6. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Thank God, hope the problem is fixed. Thanks for the info.

7. smiles

smiles Well-Known Member

light

It was working around 11:15 today, but then as I returned home around 1:15 it was out again!

8. HXCforCHRIST

HXCforCHRIST Well-Known Member

went that way around 1 pm this afternoon and still blinking and no truck

9. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Darn, went that way today at 3:30pm and it was still blinking..... I am so concerned for everyone that are coming off Cornwallis... it is more dangerous for them than the people going straight on 1010. Does the county need to have more accidents at that site... is this being done on purpose by them. Thank God school is out.. would need a cop to direct traffic all day...

10. mommy3

mommy3 Well-Known Member

Just went through...still blinking but it seemed that the ones with the yellow flash were slowing and being careful. That will probably change as traffic increases later.

11. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Try calling DOT division office, but if there has been a truck out there then they know about it.

12. geekgirlie

geekgirlie Member

Light was working yesterday afternoon at about 6PM but was on flash again this morning at 6:30AM. There was a truck out there again yesterday evening.

Maybe they need to call in someone who actually knows how to fix it? :rolleyes: