Little League baseball

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by High Plains Drifter, Apr 8, 2014.

1. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

My understanding is there is a Civitan League, Archer Lodge League and Clayton Little League.

Why so many leagues in such a small town? Which league is best?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  2. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Everyone wants their son to grow up to be another Chris Archer. $25+ million dollar contract with Tampa Bay Rays!

3. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

There is Civitian, Clayton little league, Cleveland baseball, Clayton parks & rec & archer lodge. I have experienced all but archer lodge. I would say Clayton Little League is the better of the skill level. That’s my opinion.

4. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

I thought Clayton Parks & Rec *was* Civitan. For little league, that is.

5. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Civitian and Clayton Parks & rec are different. Civitian is an organization that runs baseball, football and lacrosse. Clayton Parks & Rec is through the town. Parks & rec is only $25 if you live in the town limits.

6. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

Honestly that really isnt all the leagues. There are several travel leagues in Clayton and Archer Lodge.. Mostly all the rec leagues are just for fun and to give kids something to do with their friends. Most fill up fairly quickly. We play for Corinth Rec and had to place limits on the number of teams. We play for fun :)

7. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

you also have GCAA and MCGees . we have always playedd GCAA adn it is very good.