Local restaurant at 40/42 and white oak crossing

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by football, Oct 9, 2007.

1. football

football Member

Why must everyone bash the local restaurants and not just be GOD LOVING towards all people.Everyone is not always perfect and doesn't do everything correct give people a chance(GOD DOES,why can't we all do the same)

2. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Ok. Is it something i said? Let me sit back on this one.;) :lol:Maybe watch the football get kicked around.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  3. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

Well I dont know what place you are refering to but if it is Logan's than the sanitation rating should explain itself, we walked in and read that the score was an 84% OK GROSS. needless to say we left. that is down right discusting!
    as for God loving that has nothing to do with health ratings we can Love God and still not want to eat roaches. or off of dirty dishes. EWWWW!!

4. HXCforCHRIST

HXCforCHRIST Well-Known Member

I am God loving.. or try to be to the best of my ablities. And Logans score was so low because they were not cooking there meat at a warm enough temp. I know people makes mistakes and we are supposed to love them but when they open a plac of business which stays busy most of the time and they are putting all those people in harm there is no excuse. I mean what is next " Oh it was just salmonella, and many people got sick and died but hey the world is over populated anyway" Bottom line you own a restuarant you hire people who are reliable and will do whatever it takes to make that place enjoyable but mor than that SAFE and CLEAN

5. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Dont forget that BWW is at White Oak Crossing also.

On a side note, I was at TGI Fridays the other night and they said they are building one down at White Oak.

6. Tit4Tat

We could look at it like this.

I love them and go to visit them. Why do they want to hurt me by not cooking my food and keeping the restaurant clean?

Football, could you specify which restaurant?

OOPS, tables turned....:cool: Bam.

Funny that the poster is associating God's love and religion with the sanitation grade of a restaurant:?: :?

Okay, I should sit back and watch "The Football Game" (username football) Get it? :lol:

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Fumble!

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

unneccesary roughness

9. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

that will be awesome, love me Fridays

10. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

A public forum is a place where you can share concerns, experiences, etc. If you don't like it don't participate.

Logan's= I've given that place 4 chances in the last two years and 3 of the 4 were horrible...needless to say I won't go back!

BWW=Like I said in another post, I like the place.

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

A year or so ago, Chili's over at White Oak didn't have the best sanitation grade either, but they've cleaned up their act, and I would prefer to eat there now over some other places at White Oak.

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

13. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

We had lunch yesterday at the new Lock, Stock & Barrell in the shopping center near Lowe's on 70. We were the only ones in there (they just opened for lunch) and it was fantastic. The food was really, really good, the service was excellent and we thought the prices were reasonable.

Any waitress who asks you if you would like an additional sweet tea "to go" is my new best friend in my book!

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Amen sister, Amen.

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

sweet tea to go, yep will have to give this place a try :)

16. Tit4Tat

cleo is godliness.:lol:

17. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Ditto on that tea to go business! Love it!

and

Moe's is STILL my fav place to chow over at White Oak. Ages ago it was well bashed on 4042 but we love it. I do agree it is NOT for everyone.

Moe's = Yummy to me!

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I love Moe's, too.

Hi Tit!

19. Tit4Tat

Hi Cleo girl!

20. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

Being a restaurant critic (positive or negative comments) does not mean that someone is not God loving. I like to hear both positive and negative comments about local restaurants. I especially like to be warned about bad sanitation grades. Save me some gas because if I get to a restaurant and they have a B grade I am leaving.