Local Teacher Back On Jeopardy

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., May 19, 2010.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Mr. S. is back on Jeopardy and won $18,000.00 last night (not sure about that dollar amount as they just said something different on ABC11). He is also in the latest edition of Forbes Magazine in the advertisement for Jeopardy.

Pretty cool Mr. S. and thanks for getting my daughter through physics. Beat everyone's butts because we are counting on you to host a dinner for all your students...past and current.

Love ya',
    Sherry

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  2. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Too bad he didn't make it in the latest edition of the Clayton Yearbook. He definitely earned a spot.

3. Sherry A.

Dang you! Thanks for the laugh! :lol::lol:

Sherry

4. PBJtime

PBJtime Guest

A picture of him on Jeopardy is on the front page of the yearbook. He is very quiet and reserved about being on Jeopardy.

5. Sherry A.

Where? I sure did miss it when I complained about the year book. My apologies to all if this is correct but still think they should have done a page in honor of his accomplishments.

Yes, not only is he reserved about being on Jeopardy he is very humble in person. Not to say that he will not walk into a room, answer a question on Jeopardy and start laughing when we all turn to scold him.

When my daughter gets home I need to checkout the cover of the yearbook as I sure missed that one.

Sherry

6. jentile4

jentile4 Well-Known Member

Is he going to be on again tonight. I saw him last week but forgot about yesterday.

Jen

7. Sherry A.

I'm not sure as we missed it last night but we're going to watch just to see if he is on. Go, Mr. S.!

Sherry