Local VBS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Was wondering if there was a list of VBS happenings around the area. We are looking at sending our kids to a session. Have probably 4 that would qualify to go. Rest are too old. Usually, go to VBS at church we attend but currently not involved in a church. So, anyone know of local churches that are doing VBS? Thanks in advance.

Take care,

Stephanie-- mom to 13

2. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Christ Community has one next week 7/14-7/18 from 6pm-9pm serving dinner at 6. They are accross from Clayton community Park on amelia church rd.

3. JOCOgal

JOCOgal New Member

Our church, St. Mary's Grove Original Free Will Baptist Church at 7987 Raleigh Road, Benson, NC has VBS Sunday, July 20 - Wednesday, July 23. We have classes from Preschool through High School and an adult class, also. We start at 5:30 each evening.

4. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Wellspring community church is holding VBS July 31, aug 1,2 at the church just next to west Clayton elem.

5. mingomama

mingomama Well-Known Member

Turner Memorial Church on 50

Our VBS is 7/16 through 7/19, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, and Saturday morning. You can register online at www.tmbconline.org, then register through Wilderness Escape. (there will be three things that come across the screen, Rainbow lanes, Mudcats, then VBS)

Hope you see you there.

6. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Hocutt Baptist is having VBS the week of July 21- but I'm sure your sweet cousin has already shared this with you! She and hubby are working with Kindergarten age!

7. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

Speaking of Wellspring--I noticed a few weeks ago that Wellspring and West Clayton Church of God changed places. Pretty cool I guess if one is growing and needed more space and the other was not.