Look at this Petition I was asked to sign???? Should I

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by JustAThought, Jun 18, 2005.

1. JustAThought

JustAThought Well-Known Member

STOP JCAPL & SAVING GRACE From Temp Testing

Saving Grace and JCAPL are taking dogs from the Johnston County Pound in Smithfield and taking animals to Sue Sternberg in New York to be temp tested and destroyed. Why these two organizations have the right to go and take innocent animals and drive them 10 plus hours to New York in a hot crate and then be temp tested by a self proclaimed "Hitler" is mind boggling. When people surrender their animals to the pound are they told that their dogs will go through this hell?? The VP of JCAPL has publicily admitted that Saving Grace has taken dogs to Sue Sternberg and those dogs did not pass her stupid test and were destroyed. She also admitted that the President of the JCAPL drove up with Saving Grace. By signing this petition, you are expressing to the County Manager and commmissioners that you want this horrible act to stop IMMEDIATELY!

To the Top/Sign Petition

E-mail this petition to your friends.

2. JustAThought

[​IMG]

where are all the stop the gas chamber pictures?
    btw - take notice of the training wheels - thats the sue sternberg program that they used your donations on to treat themselves to gas money, hotel money to learn about killing dogs!

hope your money is tax deductable!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

you are really out of touch with reality, aren't you?

4. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

YES! Give them to PETA who REALLY care about animals so they can kill them before they leave the parking lot thus ensuring they have no last chance at life ... :roll:

Compare the budget for PETA and ALL of the JC public and private organizations and see which has the better ability to do something and then see which saves more animals per dollar ..... :shock:

5. JustAThought

whAT PETA DID IS disgusting.. No argument there.

But... your saving grace and jcapl are doing the same thing, except they are not putting the needle in them directly.

this is all about to come out... stay tuned

6. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

If the JCAPL and Saving Grace doesn't save these unwanted dogs and cats who is? I hope you are willing to rescue from the shetlter effective immediately! Better bring a lot of crates, these 2 rescue groups are responsible for saving a bunch of animals every week! Oh, wait you can't rescue, all you can do is bash them to make youself feel better. You seriously need mental help. You better watch out what you are "assuming", that just might get you in a hole heap of trouble missy.

8. JustAThought

Saving them and shipping them off to Sternberg is not saving them Harely Girl. Explain my hole heap of trouble?? The truth is the truth and I have said nothing fictiousious.
    What do you do Harley except defend these two groups? nothing im assuming.

9. elims

elims Well-Known Member

WHAT DOES HARLEYGIRL DO???? *blink* *cough*

Ok, now that proves that this trouble-maker 'justathought' is just here to stir pots. Get a clue. Get a life. :roll:

10. JustAThought

Yes, what does she do.
    Harly has not updated the site in almost a month.

Nuff said

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Are you smoking CRACK? Wait, I probably know the answer to that! :roll:
    I update the picutures the same day I get home from taking them.
    If you are so damn concerned about it, want to take over for me? Feel free to PM me if you do and I'll get you in touch with the right people. Not only will you need to update 4042 pictures with descriptions, you will need to update PetFinder and e-mail the pictures to rescue groups and e-mail to different newspapers in the county. If you think you can do a better job, bring it on fucker.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

good job harleygirl!!

13. tawiii

tawiii Guest

I just looked and Herley posted an update for petfinder on 6/8/05. That would be 10 days ago. Assuming you have all of your fingers and you have 5 per hand that would be all of your fingers. You don't need to use any toes this time to count. Now a month would need all fingers, all toes and another set of hands.

If you need help counting it's ok to ask a big person. That way you learn.

14. JustAThought

WHERE ON PETFINDER does it say that it was UPDATED on 6/8/05????
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????

15. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

Wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you guys, I did it!! I held down the exclamation point for like, 5 whole seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I did it again.

16. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:lol:

17. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

18. JustAThought

Tell another lie about me using my name, or my title and you and I will have a little 'come to Jesus meeting' Mail me the signed statement or shut the Hell up. Oh and that is no threat darlin' that is a PROMISE.

what ******* signed paper are you talking about??

19. JustAThought

Do you kiss Sue Sternberg with that mouth???

Do you kiss the president of the group on the butt with that mouth?

20. David

David Well-Known Member

You know you and your little band of pals are the only people I hope you get hit by some heavy mining equipment.

Yes, the world would be a better place if you ceased to be.