Looking for a good Pediatrician

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by garbson, Aug 3, 2007.

1. garbson

garbson Guest

I am new to Clayton and in need of a good pediatrician. I am also kind of a germ-a-phobe, so I would like an office that has seperate waiting rooms for sick visits and well visits. Thanks in advance!!

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

3. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Love Raleigh Peds!! I was even a patient there and now my little one is too! Great group and they have Saturday and Sunday appts for emergencies!!

4. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

Kids Care Pediatrics! They have seperate waiting rooms and we love Dr. Bliss! They have a location at 40/42 and in Smithfield.

5. cl62810

cl62810 Guest

Clayton Pediatrics 359-3500 Excellent!!

6. garbson

garbson Guest

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it!!!

7. johnstoncogirl

johnstoncogirl Well-Known Member

KidsCare

KidsCare Pediatrics is great. They have offices at 40/42 and in Smithfield. The 40/42 office has separate waiting rooms and the Smithfield one has separate sections of the waiting room for sick and well. I love Dr. Bliss and all the other doctors there, but what is most amazing about the office is that I have rarely had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. Usually less. The doctors are very knowledgeable, especially regarding asthma. My kids have been patients there for about seven years and I recommend KidsCare to everyone I know.

8. doggy

doggy Well-Known Member

Pediatrician

I recomend Clayton Pediatrics. It's (sort of) across from the Super Wal Mart Center on 70. Lots of doctors and assistants. My kids are very healthy so we only go when they are sick. Try not to sweat the germ thing ... once your kids start playing with other kids, they come in contact with all kinds of stuff. You can't avoid it. Just teach them to watch their hands.