Looking for info on Pleasant Woods Subdivision

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jul 4, 2012.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Hubby and I are looking to buy house in Pleasant Woods Subdivision. Looking for feedback on the subdivision, positive and negative. Thanks!

2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
  3. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

I live in Pleasant Woods with my husband and two very young children. I like the neighborhood. I only know our immediate neighbors, but the creation of the group on facebook has put more people in touch so I'm hoping to get to know everybody a little better this summer. We are trying to plan a neighborhood block party for this fall. My biggest complaint about living here is the drive into Raleigh or Cary (where I work) but that isn't the neighborhood's fault! Feel free to PM me with questions.

4. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Great idea on having a group on FB! I just created one for our subdivision. :)

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

DH & I have lived in Pleasant Woods since 1995. We were among the first to buy in PW. I like living here. Good people & I feel safe here.

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Thank you for the feedback. Sounds like a great neighborhood.

7. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Great neighborhood, I have sold several homes in there & have always been impressed with the neighbors :) hope this helps!!

8. areynolds00

areynolds00 Guest

PW

I have lived in Pleasant Woods for 5 years now, I know my surrounding neighbors and a few others in the neighborhood, we have a website and FB page and I definitely like that we can now talk to some of our neighbors that we never see. I believe we have a fairly safe neighborhood and respectful neighbors. I enjoy the quietness of the neighborhood. I also work in Cary, so the drive in is always 45 minutes to an hour, but most days its my time to sit back take it easy and sing louder than my car radio (de-stressing)