Looking for...rolling backpacks

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 2not2, Jul 20, 2015.

1. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

My 12 year-old son had heart surgery in May and subsequently had issues with his incision. He is still not completely healed and doesn't need to be carrying a backpack around, at least for a little while. His principal has approved for him to have a rolling backpack but we can't find any that we can physically look at. I thought for sure Target would have them, but no luck. I can order one online but several reviews make mention of the handles not extending enough.

If anyone has any ideas, please send them my way...thanks!

2. trev47

trev47 Well-Known Member

Walmart has some rolling duffle bags in the luggage section. They might have backpacks as well. You may want to take a look at staples and computer bags. I hope that your son has a full recovery!!

2not2, Sherry A. and Hught like this.
  3. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Try TJ Max or one of those luggage stores in the malls, can't off hand remember the name. Also, believe it or not AAA carries luggage, backpacks etc. at their service stores. Lands End carries them too, but boy they are expensive.

2not2 and Sherry A. like this.
  4. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

I saw some a couple days ago in Kohl's luggage section at 50% off.

5. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Oh, wish I would have seen this sooner...I was just at White Oak this afternoon. Will try to get back up there and check. Thanks!

jlc007 likes this.
  6. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

2not2 likes this.