Looking for used Jazz & tap shoes

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cathy0517, Jun 15, 2010.

1. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    My daughter is going to a summer dance camp and needs jazz and tap shoes. She doesn't normally do these kinds of dance so I was hoping to save some money and find some used shoes to buy for the week. She wears a street size 13, she is 8 yrs old. Anyone have some to sell please let me know.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You might try asking the camp or one of the schools if they know where you pick up a used pair of each. After my daughter was through with that stuff I had it out of the house. Surely a thrift store or the Goodwill will have them.

Sherry

3. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

It may be too far away, but, I know that Lilliypad's Boutique in Dunn usually carries a selection of used and new (at a low price) dance shoes. May want to give Doris a call at 910-891-2500 and just see what she has.

4. cathy0517

Thank you, I will try calling her.

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I just checked my Daughter's tap shoes but they are a 7 1/2. These would most likely be too big for your Daughter. Sorry.

6. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

not used but payless has the buy one get one 1/2 off sale. They sell tap, ballet and jazz shoes and their prices are lower than the dance stores too so that can help save some $. Then you can list them on ebay after she out grows them to get a little money back too. LOL :)

7. cathy0517

Thanks anyway!