Lost Beagle! Benson/Four Oaks area PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by carrienc31, May 29, 2013.

1. carrienc31

carrienc31 New Member

Our beloved short legged beagle Cookie ran away Monday night May 27th at 9:30 pm, our son took her out to potty and she ran off with a small white dog that blongs to a neighbor, neither dog has returned home yet. She did not have a collar on and she is not microchipped. She is 8 years old, has a white face with long floppy brown ears, white belly and feet, black back with a white stripe across her back, and a classic black tail with white tip. She was last seen on Shadetree Rd running toward Federal Rd. We love our baby and need her to come home! If you have seen her PLEASE call 919-763-7046 or 919-320-5725

2. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

3. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Seems like the location is off, though. MM 285 would be out by RDU Airport. From the description, sounds more like they were around 319 (McGee's Crossroads). Good luck to the OP - I hope the dogs are found safe.

4. carrienc31

carrienc31 New Member

Thanks, the lady that posted this on Craigslist actually called me, it was not my dog. The last time someone spotted her was at 11:30 Monday night on Woodall Dairy Rd in Benson. My husband has been all up and down that road and through the woods over there and we've searched the woods around our home and have handed out flyers door-to-door but it's as if she's vanished off the face of the earth. I'm praying someone has her and is looking for her owner.

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Beagles can run and run for miles, but they can also sniff their way home ... hopefully she'll find her way!!

6. carrienc31

carrienc31 New Member

Thank you I hope you are right. I just cannot believe she's been gone this long by her own free will, she is such a mama and daddy's girl and so spoiled and lazy.

7. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I work in that area daily, I will keep an eye out. Hope she is safely home soon!

8. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I know when my beagle mix Jese goes running through the woods he is usually chasing deer or some other animal. And he will usually howl as he is running. Beagles have a distinct howl (at least to me) so I will call him and usually then be quite to see if I can hear his howling.

9. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

Have these furry friends found their way home yet?