Lost dog, German shepherd

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KDsGrandma, May 12, 2010.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I have posted this in the cat/dog section, but not everybody looks there, so I'm posting it here as well.

Some folks came down my street (off Sanders Rd.) looking for their lost dog, and I offered to post it here for them, so here's the information:
    Cody (dog) Male, German Shepherd, 55 lb, black brown, blue collar, no tag, REWARD for his safe return, Contact 919-235-7826 anytime day or night 235-7828. They said somebody in Saddle Ridge thought they had seen the dog recently.

[​IMG]

2. cece

cece Well-Known Member

I think I saw this posted on Craigslist too.... I sure hope they find him safe and sound.

3. KDsGrandma

Thanks! I think she did post it on Craigslist, but she said she couldn't post a picture on here so - as usual - I offered to do it for her. I hope somebody has found the dog and is looking for its owner.

4. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I've seen her daily ads on Craigs List and my heart goes out to her. You can tell she is extremely upset and heartbroken and I can't imagine what I would do if I were in the same situation. Praying someone will find him and they can be reunited.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

It's a beautiful dog. Hope she finds it soon. We find them in our "hood" and all alert bulletin is put in place......which usually leads to finding the owner.

Nice of you to do this.

Sherry

6. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

He's a pretty dog for sure. Always had a soft spot for German Shepherds. I got my first when I was 8 YO and I buried him myself at the age of 20 after he took an early morning stroll out in front of a passing car. I do hope they find this young pup, though. He must be around nine months old since his ears are now standing erect.

7. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

poor baby, hope they find him soon

8. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Any News?

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing. Hope the dog has been found.

Sherry

10. KDsGrandma

Still looking. She said she has been to all the shelters to check, and she plans to make another round. I hope the dog turns up, safe & sound.

11. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I will keep my eye out,I do hope that he will be found real soon,I know this must be hard on the owners!