lost dog please help

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tmtnus, Jul 4, 2013.

1. tmtnus

tmtnus Member

Lost Black Lab in Clayton last seen on Amelia Church Road Area. Name is Sophie wearing pink paisley collar with small fray on side. Please call 919-201-5564 , 919-201-5566, 919-359-0111. $100.00 reward !!! I call her Sophie girl when calling for her and if you say treat she will come running!!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  2. BEEBSLY9

BEEBSLY9 Active Member

there was a black dog found on facebook in clayton near main street, i cant attach a picture but it says to call 516-527-0205, says wearing collar no tags

3. BEEBSLY9

BEEBSLY9 Active Member

i just messaged the person on FB who i saw posted the found dog, said she is wearing a pink collar - it is sophie!! give her a call!! i passed along the numbers you listed below :) :) :) :)

4. tmtnus

tmtnus Member

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! it was her and she is home safe.. It means a lot to my family that you all cared enough to keep her safe and to call around to help find her. She went right to her crate I think she has had enough adventure. No matter how much she hates her tags they will be going back on. :hurray:

5. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

yippee yay for happy reunions

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

6. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Cool, that was an easy hundred bucks,,

7. BEEBSLY9

BEEBSLY9 Active Member

You are very welcome, I'm glad it worked out! We have 3 of my own and I would hope that someone would do the same for us if one of our dogs went missing :)

8. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

So glad to hear that you found her!!

9. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Glad you found her!!! 8)

10. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Loved reading this .. such good news!!! :hurray:

11. tmtnus

tmtnus Member

Thanks to all for the kind comments she is SLEEPING , older lab will not let her out of her sight, and groomer appointment in the morning! After a night without sleep I think I need a spa day as well.

12. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Glad that

your family is reunited.