lost dog

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cynadon, Dec 13, 2010.

1. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

my neighbor's dog is missing. Near cleveland / josephine / grill roads. Black and white border collie. collar has an invisible fence transmitter. Dog's name is Buddy. Call 934-4042

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Will keep an eye out for him!
    Hope they will find him soon!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  4. harleygirl

Was Buddy found yet??

I wasn't outside at all yesterday.

5. Crysta

Crysta Guest

There was a sign yesterday that said Found Dog with a phone number. It was on the stop sign at the exit of Twisted Oaks. There was no other information, but you might want to give them a try. I can post the number when I get home, but that won't be until late tonight (10 or 11pm). It was written in black marker on a brown cardboard sign.

6. Snuffyjo

Snuffyjo Well-Known Member

Buddy

add on craigslist under pets for a male Border Collie black and white found in parking lot of C3 church.....

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  7. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Found Border Collie 12/12/2010 (Johnston Co. )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-12-14, 7:18PM EST
    Reply to: comm-bnxm4-2113270958@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet, gentle male Border Collie found in the parking lot at the C3 Church in Johnston County off of Cleveland School Road. He was desparately looking for his owner/family. He had a collar but no tags or microchip. This guy is a love and I would love to reunite him with his family. Please contact me if this is your dog.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

8. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

There is a picture on Craigslist too.

9. harleygirl

Yep that's him!

cynadon, tell the Barbers I left them a message @ home AND e-mailed the person on CL who found Buddy, hopefully they can be reunited soon!

Sandy

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  10. harleygirl

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Buddy is now back home!!!

11. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Yeah for Buddy and his family!!!!!!1

12. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Great news!! :hurray::hurray: