LOTN or ML

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by robbie, Nov 28, 2013.

1. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Which would you rather go to? Lights on the Neuse or Meadow Lights and why?

2. 42Local

42Local Well-Known Member

We prefer Meadow Lights. Less wait, cheaper, and just as fun for the kids. Their Santa is pretty awful, but we always have a lot of fun.

3. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

We like Meadow. Sort of a family tradition at this point. It is nice & fun.

4. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Thanks!!! We will go to Meadow Lights. We always go to the Neuse as a tradition but I never went to Meadow and wanted to do something different. :)

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Never been to the Neuse. Went to the amphitheater once when they did it there. Waste of time. We prefer Meadow. Although the "little" ones are far too big to sit on my lap now it's still fun.

6. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

We went to the ampitheater a dozen Christmases until they shut it down. I went to the Meadow Lights tonite for the first time and I couldn't help but wonder if Meadow bought all the ampitheater decorations because that is exactly all the same! But all my family who always comes with me to the Neuse and came with me tonite to Meadow, Well while it was great fun, we did prefer the Neuse more.

7. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Oh and plus it was so crowded there last nite, that it took over one hour waiting on line for a small 10 minute train ride!!!!