Loving my tattoos

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Paintedlady, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Paintedlady

Paintedlady Guest

I have lots of beautiful tattoos, and they make me happy.People are always asking did it hurt? Why did you mark up your body ? I just laugh and answer to borrow a phrase from Dolly Parton, "It takes a lot of money to look so cheap", if indeed that is what they think. Most people end up saying they wish they had the nerve to get even one.
    Go for it and be happy.:hurray:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OK.....................

3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I love my tattoo's. I am covered. Sleeve on right arm. Not yet finished but close. I have a thing for skulls!

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, what was that thread about the popcorn... hmmm... Random something or other.

6. ServerSnapper

Just my opinion....If your belly hangs over your pants.....a tramp stamp is not for you. No matter how good the artist is. You are still a %&^@#$ with a nice tattoo.

7. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

That's alright for the men, but what about the women??? ;)

8. ServerSnapper

lol.....here's a clue. If you are wearing a skinny shirt but you have minimum 3 rolls hanging out the bottom. Don't leave home. It aint attractive. With or without a tramp stamp.

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Tattoos are sexy..............if done professionally.

10. ServerSnapper

I drvie all the way to Fayetteville to have mine done. I have one place in Myrtle I go to.

11. ServerSnapper

I will post my grim reaper in a little while. Just not sure if people can see the detail. If anyone that does not work can post it for me. IM me you email address and I will send it.

12. turtlepits

My first one was done in Fayetteville at Southern Sons. Stuart did AWESOME !!
    I have had one done at Krazy Kats...... which I will NEVER EVER go there again and the other four were done at Glory Days in Clayton by Bert and Joseph.

13. ServerSnapper

I go to Divine line on Raeford road. Tatoo city in High Point...Jay and Dallas are awesome old spirits! When I was at Divine line I heard a girl geting her umm done. I felt so helpess. WOW she was in agony.

14. turtlepits

I imagine she was in pain. I had a text sent to me the other day that said the "Real Tramp Stamp" and the girl had barbwire tattooed around her bum hole that said "fun center".

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

It's probably due to my age or maybe to the fact that I had good parents but I don't like them, to me they are a major turn off to the point that I consider them trashy. Others can do what they want, I'll never have one and I have a very big opinion as to whether my kids ever will.

In the old days military guys would get them, I understand this, but kids today get them on the back of their necks, front of their necks, and other very public places. That's up to them, but they won't be working here or eating at my house.

16. turtlepits

WOW! Good Parents??? OK......... to each their own. But my tattoos have NOTHING to do with how good my parents are. My parents hate tattoos. But they would NEVER in a MILLION YEARS disown me over tattoos...... that's just CRAZY!

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I wouldn't disown mine either. I try to do the work up front to prevent them from having the desire to desecrate their bodies.
    I understand that my opinion on this is in the minority these days and I'm not telling anyone outside of my family what they should do, its just something I feel strongly about.

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

just for you SS

[​IMG]

19. ServerSnapper

If you are basing this on Biblical reasons. You have nothing to stand on. Tattos have been around as long as people have. Maybe we should start stereo typing fast women, Fat white women with Latino men, I mean I can go on. ALL of my tattos have a reason to be on my body. IT's not for you to look at. It's a memory of mine and I will see it everytime I look and remind me.

I hate prudish judgemental people. Bet you claim to be a christian to.

20. ServerSnapper

Thanks Dude. When we getting together and play some more golf? Check out Pickup18.com