Lowe's Foods Triples!! Oh My! 5/21-23

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by frugalmomoftwo, May 17, 2006.

1. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Here we go again! Word has it that Lowe's Foods in the Triangle will be tripling from Sunday - Tuesday. Still waiting on all the specifics, but will post when they are announced.

This means that on Sunday both Harris Teeter and Lowe's Foods will be tripling! Oh my!!

Happy Shopping!

Faye :lol:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Does that include the LF in Garner and CLayton?

3. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Faye...do they have a limit like HT does on the coupons they will tripple? Also, if I have 10 coupons for the same thing will it tripple all 10 of them.

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Lowe's triple rules are generally...

Min of $35 order not counting beer and smokes. 20 coupons up to .99, limit 4 of the same kind of coupons, anything after 20 is doubled.

Watch it though, if you are using more than 20 coupons, make sure you only hand them the 20 you want tripled first! Have them total it, then give them the ones you want doubled, or the register will automatically triple the lowest ones first!

5. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

^^^ :shock:

Thanks for the tip, Jen! I'll be over there Sunday!

Frogger

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

i thought HT had a limit of 20. so you are saying lowes foods puts a limit when they triple?

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

yep

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

oh, ok. 8) so HT and Lowes has a limit of 20 coupons on triple day. you can go in the store as much as you want. they will double anything after 20 coupons. okay, thanks.

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

they only double up to a certain coupon value.... I think regularly thats 60 cents... anyone else know?

10. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep Tass...60 at LF and 99 at HT :p