Lowes Home Improvement - GREAT customer service!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by MizSeeker, Apr 7, 2010.

1. MizSeeker

MizSeeker Well-Known Member

Just wanted to call out GREAT service at the Lowes Home store at 4042. I've been looking for a grill for the new house - he wanted gas - I wanted charcoal. We looked between various places and then I read somewhere that Lowes will price match - even with an online store ad listing. So off I go researching and find a grill we liked for $100 less.

So - not only did they price match on two items - including taking the extra 10% off - they let me do it with additional coupons off - special deals - loaded everything (you know not everywhere really does help) AND when we started putting it together and were missing pieces - they had me come back in and they gave me the missing pieces out of another box that had fallen apart. And yes I used the financing option at that point. I will be shopping there for my home improvement needs.

FYI - At another place - even though they had free assembly signs everywhere even directly on this grill - they tacked on assembly charges on a quote.

Martha

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I have found that store to be exceptionally helpful and friendly over the last 6-8 months. Don't know if it has anything to do with the new Walmart opening right next door, but that's about when I noticed it. Before that, I found the service kind of spotty at best, and sometimes downright surly.

3. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

I ordered a new washer from them, and the sales person messed up the delivery of it big time. The delivery group went out of their way to make it right, so I would agree with the great service from the delivery group. Now if I was happy with the washer life would be good.