Magic Jack Info

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 1_more_PitBull, Feb 3, 2012.

1. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I was wanting some input on Magic Jack. I have a Verizon cell phone but the service in my house sucks :( And on top of that my phone chooses when it wants to reboot it's self. And I have another 5 months before I can get a new one. So I was thinking Magic Jack would be a cheap fix. Also I don't talk to that many people by phone maybe like 4 or 5 people. I talk mostly through text. But one of my 5 is not verizon so it eats my minutes up cause she is a talker.. lol So what is you input? Thanks

PS. And yes I seen the other post but there was not much input on MJ.

2. 27577

27577 Guest

you can buy a used vzw phone off of CL. i wanted a smart phone but have a year left on my contract, bought a DX off of CL for 100 bones. done and done.

i had MJ and vonage, vonage is better. MJ is cheaper.

3. 1_more_PitBull

Did you have a lot of problems with MJ?

4. 27577

27577 Guest

not for as little as i used it. i had it a year, made 2 calls. i wasted money getting it. for some people it works, but for me id rather just use my cell phone

5. 1_more_PitBull

Got it today... On it now.. Been on it for 30 mins and so far so good!! It was worth it. Also got a cheap coreless phone for like $14. So all to together I spent like $55 and it works just fine. Right now.