medical background, computer literate.

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by Hatteras6, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

My work site is hiring and they need dependable people who have some medical knowledge and are computer literate. Drug and background check required.They pay for these up front so you have no expense.

Paid training for 4 weeks, with 40 hours per week guaranteed. Work site is off Capital Blvd in Raleigh, near mini city. Pay is 13.00 per hour. As a contract employee, there are no benefits. The possibility exists for moving from contract to regular employee but there is no guarantee.

If interested, PM me for details and where to send resume.

Good Luck!

H6

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

sent you a pm

3. Hatteras6

Glad a few responded. Would love to have a 4042 contingent for a car pool..lol

And, folks, if this is at all even interesting, I'd suggest jumping on the opportunity to see if it's something you might like. Won't come around again for a while.

Some medical background, some computer awareness...pretty much if you can get on to this website, you've got the computer skills needed. The medical stuff isn't too in depth.

4. Hatteras6

'Some' is about all you'll need.

Latest word is that they are looking for folks with computer literacy, and who can follow a logically derived decision tree using the computer. Any medical background would be helpful.

I look at it like this, based on what I have observed the last month. If you had to use a computer to determine the directions from here to a place in Charlotte, with an intermediate stop in High Point, and could logically derive the best route based on what's in front of you on the screen, you have the logic capability they apparently seek.

If you AT ALL interested, and unsure, I'd suggest trying it out.

PM for details.

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I haven't heard back from them.