Memorial Day 2016

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., May 27, 2016.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

So I'm curious. Another poster started a Memorial Day thread in the other Forum prior to you starting this one.
    You replied to them and questioned them by saying.
    Is today Memorial Day..
    Would it be fair if you were asked the same question.

Happy Memorial Day to all who have served or are serving. Thank you. Thank you.

3. Sherry A.

That thread was started in the Political Pit and was not titled Memorial Day, it was titled Memorial Day's speech by Ronald Reagan. It was a specific thread about Obama being in Japan today and you know it. I responded to that poster in the political forum appropriately.

I realize you want to go after me in every Forum because I am a Liberal female, but please try to at least honor Memorial Day in the Discussion Forum appropriately.

Sherry

Auxie and Hught like this.
  4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Ok. If you say so. Carry on. It was a fair and simple question. Wasn't looking for a rant.

5. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

Sherry is an idiot.

6. Sherry A.

7. Sherry A.

8. Sherry A.

9. Sherry A.

upload_2016-5-30_8-39-34.png

Hught, BobF and Romeo like this.
  10. John Carr

John Carr Well-Known Member

Seems to have a real chip on her shoulder because she's a liberal female (she usually includes strong and intelligent in her self description as well) and seems to think those of us who disagree with her do so because of that when really it's more what you said.

11. Sherry A.

I think it is wonderful that people lost their lives supporting our Constitution and Bill of Rights so that you can use your First Amendment rights to not honor the fallen in a Thread on Memorial Day.

Sherry

Wayne Stollings and Hught like this.
  12. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

Sherry, You said "i'm a liberal female". It's Memorial Day. male, female, black, white, gay, straight. It don't matter. American!!! Don't be bashful!!!

Sherry A. likes this.
  13. Sherry A.

Yeah, due to some taking Political Pit discussions to every single forum. I do realize this is the Discussion Forum and the Memorial Day Thread. I should have just let it go.

Sherry

Hught likes this.
  14. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

This is my dad while he was stationed up in the Aleutian Islands in the coast guard during WWII

Attached Files:

Wayne Stollings, Sherry A. and Hught like this.