Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Dec 23, 2011.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I have met so many wonderful people in our little 4042 community and I'd personally like to wish each and every one of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, but it would take forever sending a private message to each one of ya LOL. I have enjoyed over the years getting to know you and your families and pets, letting me VENT when I needed to (which is almost daily), cry on a shoulder when I need to, share my thougts and opinions with you (except for Singer6 :mrgreen: ) and most of all your friendship(s). Ya'll are the most giving and forgiving people that I know. I'm so glad to call you all my "friends", even if I've never met you before.

I truly hope that you ALL have a wonderful Christmas!!

<SUPER DUPER BIG HUGS FROM HG & FAMILY>

PS ~ Oh and Buddy is ready for Santa!! :mrgreen:

<shut up Cliff, there is NO REAL Santa that lives in the North Pole and builds all the toys etc...>

2. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you and yours also. Yes, I have to agree, the 40/42 community on this forum is the absolute best at the times when you need advice or material things in a jiffy.!!! Merry Christmas everyone also :)

3. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays all, and I got a special present for Clif, he just needs Santa to deliver them to Mafia!

[​IMG]

Squirrel Briefs

For squirrely lawyers? No, that would be stupid. These are genuine squirrel underpants. Nothing salacious, just your standard white cotton jockey-type drawers with an elastic waist. These are XXXXS, with a 9" waist, but for squirrels they're pretty much one-size-fits-all. (Will also fit most guinea pigs but are probably over-sized for the average gerbil.)
    [​IMG] 93894 SQUIRREL SHORTS $6.50 EACH

http://www.sciplus.com/search.cfm?u...567894=&term=squirrel&btnHand.x=0&btnHand.y=0

I saw them at the Store today (American Science & Surplus) and they are adorable, I am sure Mafia will love them.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

what she said, the 4042 community made this place feel like home since i moved down here almost 12 years ago and i feel very blessed to have made some of my true friends from this board. Merry Christmas to you all and especially to Mr and Mrs Webbie for bringing us all together. May God bless you all and keep you safe during this holiday season

6. BossRotton

BossRotton Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas

7. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas from our elves to yours!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Merry Christmas everyone from me and my cat, Cougar. Ditto what everyone else has said, 4042 is great place to hang-out w/ great people!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas! I love you all too. We've been through a lot together and with a new year coming I'm sure we'll go through a lot more. Considering my situation I could give you the big spill on hug your families and all that ... well, hug your families and all that, ..but thank you for my virtual hugs when I need them.. I hope every one has a Merry Christmas especially in your heart.

10. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas and wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous
    New Year:p

11. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Merry Christmas to you all!! I have met some really awesome folks on here and I hope to widen that circle in the New Year! Hope you all enjoy the day with ones you love...