Middle School Field Trip

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Okay, someone PLEASE help me as my son can not. I need info. Apparently, the field trip to New Bern is tomorrow. He just told me. But, has no idea what time to be there, what time to pick him up, if he needs a lunch(after shelling out $40, I don't see how but you never know), etc. If someone has information on what in the world is going on tomorrow, I'd greatly appreciate it. I have always stated in the IEP's if there is an event, I need a paper notice of it all. Yes, I know we got a slip way back in November/ December but it has since vanished. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie--mom to 7

2. cece

cece Well-Known Member

They need to be there by 6:45 am - go to the back of the school

Pick up is 5 pm in the back as well.

Also, there is a souvenir shop where they are going and they are allowed to bring money if they would like to make a purchase.

3. cece

cece Well-Known Member

Oh, just saw your note about lunch - I believe the $40 included lunch.

4. Abdulina

Thanks so much! Knew someone would know on here. Can't pick him up at 5. This should get interesting tomorrow. Wished I had known about this last week so I could have made arrangements. Hey, at least I don't have to run out and get a lunch. Thanks again for the info.

stephanie--mom to 7

5. cece

cece Well-Known Member

Anytime.... Do you have a friend or neighbor that could pick him up until you could get him?

6. Abdulina

Just found out that I don't have to nanny tomorrow so I'm good! See, a day off works out well some times. All set. I always loved New Bern. I do hope they all have a good time.

Stephanie--mom to 7