Mobile dog grooming

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bissielizzie, Dec 16, 2013.

1. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Looking for a mobile grooming service. All of the previous posts are over a year old, so that wasn't much help. They are large breed dogs so any leads would be appreciated. Just can't do them at home on our own. Thanks

2. Neighborhood MoM

Neighborhood MoM Well-Known Member

Mobil Grooming/ Grooms to go 919-909-6320

I can give tell you that a lot of locals use them. The husband and wife are team. The wife does the smaller dogs and the husband does the 50lb and over. They are great. I think when you see your dogs afterwards you will be beyond happy. I have never ever used a grooming service before. I did my own dogs. But it just happen I wanted to try and see if me and dog could handle this. My girl prances around like a little queen when she comes back into the house so happy and clean. She smelled like sugar the last time. She is Black and White. Her white in her coat is so white and her nails are not to where she can scratch me. I highly recommend Grooms to Go. They are local here with their business as well they live in our community. So it is a double home run hit as far as I am concerned. She is happy and I am happy. I hope you will give them a chance.
    Grooms to go 919-909-6320 You will have to leave a message because when they have a dog in the process of grooming in the Mobil Trailer that he drives and has all the services he/she does inside. They do not use your water, nor your electricity.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Rachel with Curbside Clips is awesome, have been using her for years and now even my neighbors do too! 919-625-4213