mobile mower service

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rntobe, Apr 28, 2015.

1. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

I am not promoting this business but I just used them and thought i would share my experience.
    http://mobilemowermechanic.com/
    I have been a customer of our local "repair" shop for many years. Last year I was treated very badly and swore i would never go back. I spoke with the owner, Donald, about his mobile repair service and decided to try it out.

Within 5 minutes of arrival he found the problem that our local shop missed 3 times last year. Last Tuesday he came out with parts, worked on the mower in my garage for about an hour, tuned up, belt replaced and running great. He even fixed a push mower for no charge. Donald was very honest, fair and hardworking, he will definitely get my business again. It was actually cheaper than paying for pickup/delivery and losing my mower for 3 wks to a month. Right now he said he has about 30+ jobs a week and is scheduling a couple weeks out. Said he has numerous emails and phone message to return each night when he gets home. If you are looking for someone other than the local shop i highly recommend him.

tassy, Rockyv58 and michelle like this.
  2. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

I used Donald a couple years ago, he did a great job for me as well.

3. TBonz

TBonz Member

I remembered seeing this post last spring when my mower died last week. Donald came out and got it back up and running for me. Great job and I wanted to throw a follow-up recommendation his way!

Thanks Donald!

rntobe, jesse82nc and tassy like this.